Systematic management of processes is a way in which we guarantee acomplishment of our mission and vision and our strategic goals. Implementation and maintenance of our certified management systems ensure that we take care of our social responsibility.
Quality management system
Quality management system according to standard ISO 9001 represents base system on which other management systems can be upgraded. First company to get a certificate was NEXE d.d. on 3 March 2000. Other companies in the group were certified in 2008 in joint management system. Transition to new 2015 edition of standards was implemented in July 2018. Ownership of standard for many years shows our dedication and commitment to systems.
Certified companies include:
• Nexe grupa d.d. Našice (for managing the group),
• NEXE d.d. Našice (development, production and sale of cement),
• Dilj d.o.o. Vinkovci (development, production and sale of clay roof tiles, hollow blocks and clay beams),
• IGMA d.o.o. Koprivnica (development, production and sale of prefabricated concrete elements, production and sale of stone aggregates),
• Polet a.d. Novi Bečej (development, production and sale of roof tile and clay wall elements),
• Polet – keramika d.o.o. Novi Bečej (development, production and sale of ceramic tiles),
• Tvornica opeke d.o.o. Sarajevo (development, production and sale of hollow clay elements).
Environmental management system
Environmental management system according to standard ISO 14001 was introduced and certified in NEXE d.d. in 2004. In July 2018 we successfully converted to new standard from 2015. Other companies in the group have environmental management system, although not certified.
Occupational health and safety management system
Occupational health and safety management system according to standard BH OHSAS 18001 was introduced and certified in only NEXE d.d. in 2009, and in 2020. the company implemented transition to ISO 45001. Same as environmental management system application experience is used in other companies in the group.
Energy management system
NEXE d.d. and Dilj d.o.o. being „big companies“ with demanding production processes in terms of energy have decided to introduce standard ISO 50001 and thus make a step forward in their operations and logic upgrade of existing management systems. NEXE d.d. was certified in 2016 and Dilj in 2017. In 2020 both companies implemented transition to new issue of standard from 2018.